St. Mary of Egypt Refuge
The Refuge is a place where ordinary people come together in a
beautiful, natural setting for respite and support.
Throughout the course of your stay you'll have a chance to
experience the extraordinary through the people you'll meet,
the new things you'll try and by coming in contact with
something infinitely larger than yourself.
Are you ready for it?
- • November 29-December 1 —
Married Couples’ Retreat
- • December 27-29 — Fourth Day of Christmas
- • Watch for an invitation to our autumn harvest
- • Hospitality weekends, first weekend of
- • Contact us to be added to our mailing list,
and receive our paper and e-mail newsletters.
- • We thank Ange (project coordinator) and Jim (board of
directors) for their skill and spirit during their years of
service with the Refuge, and wish them grace in their next