The Refuge is a place where ordinary people come together in a
beautiful, natural setting for respite and support.
Throughout the course of your stay you'll have a chance to
experience the extraordinary through the people you'll meet,
the new things you'll try and by coming in contact with
something infinitely larger than yourself.
Are you ready for it?
• Help us send a kid to camp next summer! Sponsor an
O·W·L fall sale! (1) quilted key chain owls,
$10; (2) knitted small owls (~14” tall), $20; (3)
knitted medium-size owls (~20-30” tall), $40; (4)
“Sponsor an Owl” – would you consider
sponsoring a camper to attend one of next year’s camps?
A $300 donation from you would help cover the cost for one
camper; along with a tax receipt, as a keepsake of your gift we
offer a large-size owl (~40” tall)
• Order our 2016 Christmas cards – twelve
5”x7” cards with envelopes for $20; includes two
color photos from the Refuge, printed on white card stock;
available by October 27th; order by December 1st
• Our eighth annual Donors' Dinner, October 27,
guest speaker Bruce Rivers, Executive Director of Covenant
House Toronto; details
• Married couples' retreat, November 4-6, 2016
• Fourth Day of Christmas gathering, starting
December 27, 2016
• Hospitality weekends, first weekend of
• Planting and gardening weekends,